Applicant needs to provide following documents for Renunciation of Pakistani Nationality application processing:
- Form X & Particulars (One Pager), typed in (not hand-written). Application Form
- Application addressed to the Consulate of Pakistan stating reasons for Renunciation of Pakistani Citizenship.
- Copies (along with original) of Naturalization Certificate/Foreign Passport.
- Original (along with copies) of Pakistani Passports (particulars/photo/MRP page and applicant's CNIC/NICOP (both sides), all on one page (01 copy).
- Seven (7) Photographs 11⁄2 size with sky blue background.
- Copies along with Original of NICOP/Birth Certificate/Pakistan Passport and Foreign Passport of minor children of the male applicant only, residing abroad, where applicable (01 copy).
- Copies of Nikah Nama/divorce papers, of female applicants, provided passport/NICOP is not modified with husband/father's name respectively (01 copy).
- In case the applicant is not in possession of Pakistani Passport he/she may make a declaration on oath duly attested by the Consulate General of Pakistan Toronto mentioning therein the name/number, date and place of issue thereof.
- Application must be submitted in person.
- Any other relevant/supporting document that the applicant wish to add along with the above.